I have developed a cost-effective Complete Mendeley Course for Researchers and Students to help students and researchers to use the Mendeley reference manager effectively. The following topics are covered:
- How to install the technologies
- How to build your library online
- How to build your library offline
- How to organise your library
- How to filter the library online
- How to filter the library offine
- How to use the search tools
- How to use Mendeley to cite references (MS Word)
- How to create a bibliography
- How to change the referencing style
The course consist of 30-90 second videos that can be watched while you are waiting somewhere. The focus is on one skill per video, so that you can find it easily when you need to rewatch a video.
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate that can be used for continuing professional development purposes.