Chalk & Wire is a web-based e-portfolio system, not hosted on campus, that supports students in creating e-porfolios.
Affordances of Chalk & Wire
The company provided the following examples of e-portfolios created via this system:
Based on these examples, Chalk & Wire provides a system that allows users to create accessible e-portfolios. After graduation, the e-portfolios are not deleted. Graduates can buy access to their e-portfolios.
Institutes for higher education using Chalk & Wire includes:
- Bagwell College of Education
- William Paterson University
- University of River Falls
- Trinity College
- University of South Florida
And many more.
- Up to 3000 student accounts, can request more, therefore it is important to request more information
- I do not have access to this e-portfolio system, therefore I cannot test it to investigate if it can fit the needs of an institution.
- I do not have access to the administration, reporting or assessment sections of this e-portfolio system. Will need access to write an informed report.