You can export your entire library, with any attached PDF’s when you change from EndNote to Mendeley by following these steps:
- Select the references you want to import into Mendeley Desktop
- From the File menu, select EXPORT
- In the new window that opens (Export file name), look for FILES OF TYPE
- Use the dropdown menu to select XML (*xml)
- Rename the file (if you wish)
- Click on the SAVE button
Open Mendeley Desktop:
- From FILE menu select ADD FILES
- Browse to find the export file (by default EndNote will save in Documents)
- Click OPEN
- Your references are PDF’s will the be imported.
Please like this post if you found it efficient. Please leave a comment if it needs improvement.