Groups can be created for collaborative purposes. The following steps can be followed to create a group:
- Click on Groups (left menu, look at bottom of menu)
- Click on + Create Group
- Complete the form and click on Create Group (green button)
Please note: You can only invite two people if you want to keep a group private or invite-only.
- In the following step, a window open to allow you to invite members
- In the following window, you can see the group you have created.
Afterwards, you can:
- invite more friends ( see top menu)
- change the settings
- share papers (left menu)
- view the members (left menu)
- and manage the invitations (click on members, and click on Manage invites
Have fun – I believe this feature can improve collaboration between researchers and members of staff.
Please like if useful, or leave a comment to suggest improvement.